Saturday, December 10, 2011

random piece of writing #3

   We moved in a week ago. The parts of the city I've explored, the people I've met and the weather I've experienced all suck. Horribly. But, the house is great. It has four floors, an attic and a basemen. The attic was drafty, so I immediately claimed it for myself. It's gigantic, almost like a small house. It even has it's own bathroom (which is a little odd for an attic, but whatever), and I have a mini-fridge, so I'm all set.
   I start school tomorrow. I was I could start at a new school at least once without looking like a human punching bag. I was so close, until this morning when my father decided his car breaking down in the middle of the freeway was my fault. By the time he'd cooled off, I had a black eye and bruises on both my sides and arms. At least he didn't pull out my nose ring this time.


---


   I have to get up for school in four hours. My sleeping pills don't work anymore, so I've been up all night, sitting by my window, watching the rain and listening to the thunder. I've been thinking about what school might be like, but I've been to eleven schools in my life, and I don't anticipate this one being any different.

No comments:

Post a Comment